Amazon (AWS) CodeGuru is a developer tool that provides intelligent recommendations to improve code quality and identify an application’s most expensive lines of code.
It has two major components.
Amazon CodeGuru Reviewer – CodeGuru Reviewer uses machine learning and automated reasoning to identify critical issues, security vulnerabilities, and hard-to-find bugs during application development and provides recommendations to improve code quality.
Amazon CodeGuru Profiler – CodeGuru Profiler helps developers find an application’s most expensive lines of code by helping them understand the runtime behavior of their applications, identify and remove code inefficiencies, improve performance, and significantly decrease compute costs.
How it Works
Amazon (AWS) CodeGuru Service is predominantly used for Automated code Reviews applications and has the following benefits
- Catch code problems before they hit production
- Fix security vulnerabilities
- Proactively improve code quality with continuous monitoring
- Troubleshoot performance issues
- Discover anomalies and common issues in your application performance
- Catch your most expensive line of code today
More features – https://aws.amazon.com/codeguru/features/
Amazon CodeGuru Pricing
Amazon (AWS) CodeGuru Pricing is separate for each component – Amazon CodeGuru Reviewer & Amazon CodeGuru Profiler.
Pricing details found in – https://aws.amazon.com/codeguru/pricing/